[registrars] EPP Transition

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] EPP Transition
  • From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:29:44 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all - we had a call with the registries to raise our concerns and
wishes surrounding the EPP transition.  One of the most fruitful
suggestions that came out of that discussion was that the registries
agreed to form an implementation advisory group of registrars and
registries to work on the implementation.  So, we should nominate 3-5
representatives of the constituency who represent a variety of business
models, sizes, geographic disposition.  I would also recommend that Tim
Ruiz, as our CTO, would serve on that group.

Does anyone have a recommendation?

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue