[registrars] ICANN Budget

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] ICANN Budget
  • From: Jean-Michel Becar <jmbecar@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:29:43 +0900
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

I think it's time to come together and to take the chance that Paul gave
to us during the last conf call, he is ready to study our contract about
our fee and espacially to put a cap for the next years.

So how we can proceed with that?

First of all do we have a consensus in the constituency that we should
add this to our contract in a form or another, may be it can a puclic
annoucement or an annex to our contract.
Then we need may be to word that so we just hand it over to ICANN and
then nominate somebody to negociate with ICANN.

That have nothing to do with the approval or not of the 2004-2005
budget, this is another issue we need still need to vote on. But at
least let's try to have this cap on our contract this year to avoid
another big increase next year.
Regards,
Jean-Michel Becar