RE: [registrars] The Budget Call has started...

  • To: "'Jean-Michel Becar'" <jmbecar@xxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] The Budget Call has started...
  • From: "Monte Cahn" <monte@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:10:43 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also was cut off and did not hear the ending of the call or what the
conclusions were.  How are we proceeding?

Monte Cahn
Founder/CEO

Monte@xxxxxxxxxxx
Monte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O - 954-984-8445
F - 954-969-9155

Moniker.com - ICANN Accredited Corporate Domain Management Services
DomainSystems.com - Domain Sales & After-market Services
CoolHandle.com - World Class Hosting and Email Solutions