[registrars] [Fwd: [dow3tf] Task Force 3 Preliminary Report]

  • To: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [registrars] [Fwd: [dow3tf] Task Force 3 Preliminary Report]
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 17:24:31 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Registrars - please review the attached document. I am, suffice to say, deeply disappointed with the results of this ballot and the limited support that we have received from other constituencies in attempting to establish rational policies in this space.

Also note that the task force was not provided with the opportunity to review this report in its final form prior to publication.