Re: [registrars] For the budget committee - Line by Line expenses

At 11:20 AM 5/26/2004, Ross Wm. Rader wrote:
We have been spending last several days in arguing the budget to and fro.

Not quite sure that this is an accurate characterization. I have seen a lot of words from very few people. I'd be interested in hearing what other members of the constituency think. There are 55 members registered to vote - I can guarantee for certain that we haven't heard from a 1/3 them on this issue.

Dear Ross: I feel a motion coming on. However, I don't think any one of us should frame it.

But even a simple motion with the required five endorsements can be fine tuned by "friendly amendments".

Well drafted, it should be able to draw in a lot of "yes" ballots.

Regards, BobC