[registrars] Today's conference call

As it was very early here in Japan (6:00am) for the conference call and I just had the nomcom call before (4:00 to 6:00am) I couldn't stay until the end of the call today. I've listenned to the first hour and then I gave up under the sleep pressure ;-)
So anyone has some notes of what happened the second half of the call?

Will be nice for the next conference call to think about the asia pacifique region because until now the timing was not really asia friendly.

Jean-Michel