RE: [registrars] ICANN Budget--Registrar Variable Support Fee

  • To: "Rob Hall" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Registrars@Dnso. Org" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] ICANN Budget--Registrar Variable Support Fee
  • From: "Robert Andrews" <randrews@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:59:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, after I sent the email I ran some more numbers and found that some of
my intial statements were in error(sorry!).

Shouldnt this be a sliding scale?  There would have to be a dividing line
where one gets relief and one pays full fee. Those just above that line will
be hopping mad (as they should be).