Re: [registrars] constituency treasurer

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] constituency treasurer
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 04:19:41 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 02:17 AM 3/3/04, Elana Broitman wrote:
As Paul Westley has resigned as Treasurer, the ExCom had decided that there should be an election for a new Treasurer for the rest of Paul's term through this May and through the following year, ending May 2005.

I hereby nominate Donna McGehee of BulkRegister. She has represented Bulk at the Constituency for a long time and knows the issues and processes. She also has a financial background and could serve us well in this capacity.

Dear Elana: I second (and endorse) the nomination of Donna McGehee for the office of Treasurer. Regards, BobC

Regards,

Elana Broitman