Re: [registrars] Can we go to Rome next week?

  • To: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Can we go to Rome next week?
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:41:44 -0500
  • Cc: "'Robert F. Connelly'" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>, brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > I just heard on the news that it's lent!!!

> And what implications does that have on us?

It only applies to registrars accredited with the .catholic TLD sponsor.

Registars accredited with the heathen, idolatry, devil, and protestant
sponsoring organizations may ignore this.

Bob was making a pun, "lend" and the past-tense "lent" and the Christian
ritual called "Lent". Yesterday was Fat Tuesday (good music and food here
in Portland), today is Ash Wednesday, and so on.

See you all in Rome.
Eric