RE: [registrars] ICANN ROME MEETING AGENDA

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] ICANN ROME MEETING AGENDA
  • From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:03:39 -0500
  • Cc: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

perfect

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018
Phone (212) 798-9215
Fax   (212) 629-9309
ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 9:27 PM
To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Elana Broitman; registrars@xxxxxxxx

On 1/22/2004 3:12 PM Ross Wm. Rader noted that:

> a much more practical update from the staff regarding the status of
> their implementation of the policy?

I took the liberty of informally inquiring whether or not we could get a
staff briefing on the status of the implementation of the transfers
policy and received an affirmative response from both Dan (Yes! See you
there!) and Tina (willing to be a backup in the event that Dan is
unavailable...)

	-rwr

"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one
indispensable condition for social progress."
	- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)