RE: [registrars] DRAFT 3: registrars constituency statement on approval process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] DRAFT 3: registrars constituency statement on approval process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 07:35:53 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        At 04:32 AM 1/21/04, Tim Ruiz wrote:
Bruce,

I endorse the draft.

Tim Ruiz
Go Daddy Software, Inc.

-----Original Message-----

So far I have seen the following endorsements on the registrars list:
- Bob Connelly
- Elana Broitman
- Tom Barrett

If necessary, I confirm my endorsement and extend it to this third draft.

I have had feedback from Tom Keller and Tim Ruiz - are you both now
prepared to endorse the draft so that it may proceed to a vote (I need a
total of 5 endorsements under our bylaws)?

Regards
Bruce Tonkin