Re: [registrars] DRAFT 3: registrars constituency statement on approval process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)

  • To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] DRAFT 3: registrars constituency statement on approval process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)
  • From: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:28:09 +0100
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce, All,

I second (endorse whatever) your latest draft.

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         		Tel. +49-721-91374-534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               	Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                  	tom@xxxxxxxxxx

Am 21.01.2004 schrieb Bruce Tonkin:
> Hello All,
>
> Here is a third draft of the registrars constituency statement on
> approval process for changes in gtld services  (Registry Services).
>
> I have incorporated the changes requested by Tim Ruiz.
>
> I have added text under the impact on registrars, to request that ICANN
> review its funding model and consider how to levy its fees more broadly
> across different registry services rather than the present model which
> is based on the number of domains under management.
>
> So far I have seen the following endorsements on the registrars list:
> - Bob Connelly
> - Elana Broitman
> - Tom Barrett
>
> I have had feedback from Tom Keller and Tim Ruiz - are you both now
> prepared to endorse the draft so that it may proceed to a vote (I need a
> total of 5 endorsements under our bylaws)?
>
> Regards
> Bruce Tonkin

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w