RE: [REMINDER] [registrars] Request for Information

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Registrar Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [REMINDER] [registrars] Request for Information
  • From: "Monte Cahn" <monte@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:35:33 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ross,

We send out 2 messages a year regarding WhoIS accuracy.  If we get a
bounced email, we then email to the other contacts on the whois record
and attempt to call.  If there is still no response, and the name falls
into expiration, we move the domain to a unpaid account and disable DNS
to see if we are contacted.  If we are, we correct the WhoIS data at
that time.

There is not much more we can do other than this.

Monte Cahn
Founder/CEO

Monte@xxxxxxxxxxx
Monte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O - 954-984-8445
F - 954-969-9155

Moniker.com - ICANN Accredited Corporate Domain Management Services
DomainSystems.com - Domain Sales & After-market Services
CoolHandle.com - World Class Hosting and Email Solutions