[registrars] Whois TF1

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Whois TF1
  • From: Paul Stahura <stahura@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:08:20 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The whois TF1 is compiling a list of the current users of whois information.
We are compiling this list so that we can send them a few questions for them
to answer regarding their use of the whois information.  The list does not
need to be exhaustive, but we would like it to be a decent sampling.

So if any registrars wish to make a contribution compiling this list, please
send them to me.
I need the name of the entity and the contact information for someone at the
entity who can answer questions about the entity's use of the whois
information.

Example:
Harvard Berkman Center, Ben Edelman, his-address@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any entity you know of, either in the US, but especially outside the US (to
increase or geographical sample), please send them to me.
I will compile them together and send them along to the TF to be compiled
with other TF member's lists.

Thanks
Paul