RE: [registrars] The three Whois sub task forces.

  • To: Duane Connelly <duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mieko Umezu <umezu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] The three Whois sub task forces.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:10:41 -0800
  • Cc: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 11:51 AM 11/13/03 +1100, Bruce Tonkin wrote:
Hello Bob,

Dear Duane and Mrs. Umezu: I could report on the Whois Task Force sub task force on privacy. Look at the link I have marked with square brackets, below.

RC is just now balloting on who will be on the various task forces. Regards, BobC

> Could someone point me to the ICANN document which sets up
> the three Whois
> task forces?  Regards, BobC

It was a decision of the GNSO Council in Carthage.

The official minutes of that meeting have yet to be published.
They will be shortly.

The transcript of the meeting is available at:
http://www.icann.org/carthage/captioning-gnso-29oct03.htm

General information is available at the GNSO website
(which includes the descriptions of work for each task force);

http://gnso.icann.org

http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois-privacy/tor.shtml
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois-privacy/tor2.shtml [Check this one.]
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois-privacy/tor3.shtml