[registrars] Additional Update of nominations, endorsements, acceptances, positions and conflicts of interest for various sub groups of Whois Task Force

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Additional Update of nominations, endorsements, acceptances, positions and conflicts of interest for various sub groups of Whois Task Force
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 11:14:19 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 01:48 PM 11/6/03 -0500, Elana Broitman wrote:
hi Bob - I think you can count Tim and Brian's acceptance/conflict statements as counting for both of the positions they are running for.
also Ross' conflict/acceptance was in his self-nomination

[I already had his acceptance self nomination.]

would you mind re-posting with these fixes

Elana Broitman

Dear Registrars: Here it is, attached. I've Ctrl-S Saved the file this time;-} Regards, BobC