Re: [registrars] FYI - Staff Manager's report on New Registry

  • To: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] FYI - Staff Manager's report on New Registry
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 13:57:08 -0500
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 11/4/2003 1:47 PM Michael D. Palage noted that:

Ross,

The reason I fwd this document immediately to the list was in part based
upon the tight time frame. I think your proposal is reasonable, but it
something the ExCom (include you now - congratulations) should address.

Yes - I should have been clearer in my message Mike. I made that post as a member of the constituency, representative of Tucows, not as a member of the Council (thanks for the congrats) or representative of the constituency.

Not a bad screwup for the second day on the job ;)

Thanks,

--

                       -rwr

                "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                           All life is an experiment.
                            The more experiments you make the better."
                        - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org
begin:vcard
fn:Ross Wm. Rader
n:Rader;Ross
org:Tucows Inc.;Research & Innovation
adr:;;96 Mowat;Toronto;ON;M6K 3M1;Canada
email;internet:ross@xxxxxxxxxx
title:Director, Research & Innovation
tel;work:416.538.5492
tel;fax:416.531.1257