Re: [registrars] RE: Election of RC Reps to the GNSO Council

At 02:32 PM 10/5/03 -0400, John Wong wrote:

[Dear Rick:  Here it is.  Regards, BobC]

I would like to second this nomination.

John Wong

Jean-Michel Becar wrote:

I would like to nominate Bob Connelly as the alternate representative.

I've known Bob for more than 5 years now from the early time of that big adventure that Domain Names are, so his experience, and his knowledge will make him a very good alternate representative.