[registrars] Let's all make voting on this ballot a priority!

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Let's all make voting on this ballot a priority!
  • From: Jim Archer <jarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:32:25 -0400
  • Cc: tim@xxxxxxxxxxx, Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx, cpage@xxxxxxxxxxx, bcute@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, stahura@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As of just after Midnight Eastern on Tuesday, less than half of us have voted. So far everyone who has voted has endorsed the ballot, but I really think we can make a stronger showing on this. Especially you folks from some of the larger companies (hint hint - Elana, Brian, Tim, Paul, Clint, Bruce).

Its great to be unanimous, but it would sure be nice if lots more of us were - let's at least get a majority.

http://www.boardrooms.org/apps/org/workgroup/registrars/ballot.php?id=72

Jim