RE: [registrars] Timelines in transfers policy
- To: Registrar Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [registrars] Timelines in transfers policy
- From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 06:53:26 -0700
- In-reply-to: <BCAAA5D64C837641A9EBB93E2A50894804F9BB53@ex2k01.corp.regis ter.com>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At 09:33 AM 9/9/03 -0400, Elana Broitman wrote:
Bruce - I agree that this should be all in calendar days to avoid
confusion between jurisdictions.
Dear Bruce and Elana:
IMO, if you go to calendar days, I strongly recommend a cushion of a
minimum of two days for anything requiring operator intervention.