RE: [registrars] submission to House Committee - DRAFT

  • To: "Jim Archer" <jarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] submission to House Committee - DRAFT
  • From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 09:09:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim - this was the entire draft, minus some final grammatical edits.  There is nothing in the bylaws that requires a vote on such a letter. Nor is there time to - there is less than a week between the hearing and the deadline that the Committee set for submission.

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018