RE: [registrars] RE: Registrar Approval of Variable Accreditation Fee for 2003-2004

  • To: "'Rick Wesson'" <wessorh@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] RE: Registrar Approval of Variable Accreditation Fee for 2003-2004
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:20:00 -0500
  • Cc: "'Registrars List'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rick, you're imputing assumptions on by behalf that I'm not making. If a
registrant is being truthful when they register a domain any problems
with the accuracy of the data is not intentional. Is that what the
congress wants to catch? I didn't think so, but maybe I'm wrong.

If we're talking about intentionally inaccurate data, then my argument
stands.

Tim