[registrars] Cut off date for reservations at US$144.00

  • To: Registrar Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Cut off date for reservations at US$144.00
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 01:00:00 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars:

The cut off date for making reservations at this rate at the Marino del Rey Marriott hotel is tomorrow, 3 September.

Here are the details for making reservations:

The venue will be the Marriott in Marina del Rey. We are securing special rates of
$144/night for Thursday, Sept 11 and Friday, Sept.12th at:
Marina Beach Marriott
4100 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey, California 90292
Phone: +1 (310) 301-3000
Fax: +1 (310) 448-4825
Reservations: +1 (800) 228-9290 ask for the ICANN Group Rate
Reservation Code: ICAICAA [May be used on the Internet: http://www.marriott.com/ ]
France: 0800.90.83.33
Japan: 0120.142.536
Tokyo: +81.(0)3.5405.1511 (local)
UK: +44(0)20.7591.1500 (not toll free).

Please let us know if you are attending by Emailing ExCom at
<rc-excom@xxxxxx>

For those who are unfamiliar with Marino del Rey, it is a part of Los Angeles. It is about 10 minutes from LAX. There are shuttles available to the hotel.

For full details, including agenda, come to our web site:

	http://icann-registrars.org/

Regards,
BobC
Secretary, RC