Re: [registrars] RC and Registries Consortium meetings of 11 and 12 September.
- To: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [registrars] RC and Registries Consortium meetings of 11 and 12 September.
- From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:58:14 -0400
- Cc: Registrar Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Organization: Tucows Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4b) Gecko/20030603 Thunderbird/0.1a
On 8/15/2003 12:59 PM Robert F. Connelly noted that:
The arrangements with the Marriott have not yet been completed. Please
wait for a future announcement next week. Due to the power outage,
Elana and Jeff have been unable to finalize details.
Consortium? Neat, where do I sign up? ;)
(I'm guessing you really meant "Joint Meeting", right?)
Will some answers to the questions I posed on Wednesday be forthcoming
next week as well?
"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one
indispensable condition for social progress."
- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)