[registrars] Power outage.

  • To: Registrar Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Power outage.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:20:34 -0700
  • Cc: "Registrars Executive Committee" <rc-excom@xxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Colleagues:

As you must have heard, the North East Power Grid is having some problems;-}

I don't anticipate that there will be any adverse effects upon RC. We are proceeding to make preparations for the 11/12 meetings in Marina del Rey.

I would appreciate receiving information from you on whether you will attend the meeting(s).

If Elana is not able to provide data on the hotel by tomorrow, I'll post it.

Hang in there:-)

Regards, BobC
Secretary, RC.

Never underestimate the power of inertia;-}