Re: [registrars] Discussion stage for motion to hold September RC meeting in advance of ICANN Carthage meeting.

  • To: Registrar Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Discussion stage for motion to hold September RC meeting in advance of ICANN Carthage meeting.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:55:54 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 01:43 PM 7/14/03 -0400, Barry Fellman wrote:
I think revising (really correcting in my mind) RGP implementation and fees
would be another good topic to discuss.  We used to have a 5 day window
immediately following deletion to correct errors without additional cost.
All of us in Washington thought that 5 day window should be put back in
place.

Dear Barry: Yes, that is an important point. It was discussed at the February 2003 meeting in DC. We should have brought it forward in Montreal.

I believe Elana will wish to add it to the agenda.

Thanks for bring it forward. Would you like to endorse one or the other -- or both! -- motions before the RC?

Regards, BobC