ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[reg-com]

RE: [reg-com] "Registry Approval Process" pdp Final report

  • To: "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Olof Nordling'" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Maria Farrell'" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Tina Dam'" <dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [reg-com] "Registry Approval Process" pdp Final report
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:37:38 -0400
  • Cc: "'reg-com'" <reg-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-reg-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Working backward from our meeting in Luxembourg, this looks to me like the
staff need to get something completed early next week -- July 5 at latest? I
start traveling 7/7, so would appreciate receiving it as early as possible,
as well as other Council documents.

We always have a flurry of late and last minute postings from ICANN to deal
with and it would be preferable if the Council's documents can be to us as
early as possible.

What else should we expect, in addition to this?