Re: [net-com] Final process for dot net report
- To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [net-com] Final process for dot net report
- From: Marc Schneiders <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:42:02 +0200 (CEST)
- Cc: <net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <200407140815.i6E8FbMQ018539@turbo.aim.be>
- Sender: owner-net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, at 10:18 [=GMT+0200], Philip Sheppard wrote:
> Please confirm to this list that you will be in KL for the dot net
> subcommittee meeting (and if not consider asking a constituency colleague to
> substitute for you).
I will not be in KL. The only Council member of my constituency that
will, is Carlos Afonso. I am not sure it makes sense to let him fill
in as a replacement, since he did not follow the .net process. Also I
am not sure he is available at the time.
Perhaps I could offer my thoughts/comments via email?
NCUC Council Rep