ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

net-com

[net-com] : .net criteria - public comments timetable

  • To: "'Tina Dam'" <dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [net-com] : .net criteria - public comments timetable
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:20:02 +0200
  • Cc: <net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tina,
We have just finished our dot net call of today. It was rather short. The
subcommitee affirmed its support for version 6 and we agreed on our next
call 22 June.

To prepare for that call.

1. Could you send me a synopsis of public comments received at the half way
point - after 10 days ?
2. And again a synopsis of all comments received at the end point 18 June -
to get to me by on June 19?

I will then prepare the Initial report and aim to get it to the subcommittee
on 21 June in preparation for our call June 22.
(I realise this timescale may involve some weekend working or you but I
trust this will be compensated!)

Best regards,
Philip