ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

net-com

[net-com] Revised draft report

  • To: <net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [net-com] Revised draft report
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:02:49 +0200
  • Sender: owner-net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Title: Revised draft report

For action

Following yesterday's (May 25) telephone conference) please find attached version 5 of our draft report.
The changes in this as agreed on our call are:
- sorting criteria into absolute and relative.
- rephrasing price and value references.
- other minor editorial changes for clarity.
- additional annex information on timetable, outreach and documentation.

Please let me have any comments on this BEFORE May 28 12.00 CET by e-mail.

At that time I would like to send out a final version (if there are any further changes) with the intent that the sub-committee adopts it at the call on Tuesday June 1.

<<...>>