[net-com] Revised draft report
- To: <net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [net-com] Revised draft report
- From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:02:49 +0200
- In-reply-to: <20040525174241.S94492firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcRCcDlmB18729NiTpePbyn6JQLmcgAn9bqg
Title: Revised draft report
Following yesterday's (May 25) telephone conference) please find attached version 5 of our draft report.
The changes in this as agreed on our call are:
- sorting criteria into absolute and relative.
- rephrasing price and value references.
- other minor editorial changes for clarity.
- additional annex information on timetable, outreach and documentation.
Please let me have any comments on this BEFORE May 28 12.00 CET by e-mail.
At that time I would like to send out a final version (if there are any further changes) with the intent that the sub-committee adopts it at the call on Tuesday June 1.
Dot net committee v5.doc
Description: MS-Word document