ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Fwd: [Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Proposed language concerning lawyers and P/P services

  • To: "ispcp@xxxxxxxxx" <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] Fwd: [Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Proposed language concerning lawyers and P/P services
  • From: "Novoa, Osvaldo" <onovoa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 07:45:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: es-UY, en-US
  • Cc: "dawson@xxxxxxxxxxx" <dawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,
I don't like this proposal, I think that everybody that supplies a service should do it under the same conditions. I am not a lawyer so I can't evaluate what would be the consequences of subjecting lawyers to this requirements, but if there is no way around I would prefer not to regulate anything.
What's your opinion?
Best regards,
Osvaldo

Enviado desde mi iPhone