Re: [ispcp] IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal - Public Comment Form
- To: "Tony Holmes" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>, "Malcolm Hutty" <malcolm@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [ispcp] IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal - Public Comment Form
- From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 16:01:03 +0200
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <55ED7422.email@example.com>
- List-id: ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <09626357E1AE47C4884376AAA5A773D2@WUKPC> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <DC9AF79B846540C9847E7D6F5FE56654@WUKPC> <55ED7422.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks very much Malcolm.
Text inserted as you suggested.
From: Malcolm Hutty
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2015 1:25 PM
To: WUKnoben ; Tony Holmes ; ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ispcp] IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal - Public Comment
On 06/09/2015 18:53, WUKnoben wrote:
Thanks very much, Tony.
All, are there any further comments?
As we are approaching the deadline on 08 Sep I’d like to close it for us
on 07 Sep 23:59 UTC and send it the next day to the ICG.
Only that we should reassert that our support for this transition
proposal is contingent upon the success of the CCWG process.
Please find attached new wording for question 8.
Thank you for drafting this reply for us,
Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog
London Internet Exchange | http://publicaffairs.linx.net/
London Internet Exchange Ltd
21-27 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9RY
Company Registered in England No. 3137929
Trinity Court, Trinity Street, Peterborough PE1 1DA