ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RE: [ispcp] Fwd: [CSG-IANA] Fwd: Public Comment Opens for IANA Transition Proposal for Naming Related Functions

  • To: Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ispcp] Fwd: [CSG-IANA] Fwd: Public Comment Opens for IANA Transition Proposal for Naming Related Functions
  • From: Christian Dawson <dawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:48:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Cc: Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx, ispcp-iana@xxxxxxxxxx, "'ISPCP'" <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This would be great. I would also be willing to participate, should
Wolf-Ulrich desire my help in moving this forward.

All the best,

Christian

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015, Tony Holmes wrote:

All

I fully support the remark made by Wolf-Ulrich and suggest following the
webinar that as a Constituency we look to respond in the comment period.

Ideally we could ask a small group to produce an initial draft. I would be
willing to participate but don’t have the bandwidth to lead.

Wolf-Ulrich would you be willing to consider that role?

If others who are interested in participating could indicate by responding
to the iana list that would be helpful. We can then arrange a call for that
group following the webinar.

Regards

Tony

Transition Proposal for Naming Related Functions

FYI.

I strongly recommend to make use of the webinar offered.

Regards

Wolf-Ulrich

Sent from my personal phone

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail: