ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] FY16 Budget Draft - Public comment - kick offcalls

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] FY16 Budget Draft - Public comment - kick offcalls
  • From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 12:02:01 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

From: Xavier J. Calvez
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 4:18 PM
To: community-finance@xxxxxxxxx ; BartBoswinkel ; Heidi Ullrich ; Barbara Roseman ; Julie Hedlund ; Robert Hoggarth ; Joette Youkhanna ; Marika Konings
Cc: Hayley Laframboise

Dear Stakeholders and community members,
As per our FY16 Budget calendar, we are about to publishing on March 18th the FY16 Draft Operating Plan and Budget, 7 weeks earlier than last year!
As usual, we are offering a few kick off calls during which we will review the draft document published, in order to facilitate your work to review and comment. We will publish a recording of the kick off sessions for your convenience, if you would not be able to attend any of the sessions.
A doodle poll will be sent shortly for 2 or 3 sessions to be scheduled over the course of next week.
Thank you.

Best,

Xavier

Xavier Calvez