ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] CWG Discussion Document Singapore

  • To: <cwg-stewardship@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] CWG Discussion Document Singapore
  • From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:54:09 +0100
  • Cc: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>, <ispcp-iana@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Lise and Jonathan,

following the session in Singapore on the CWG discussion document I’m pleased – on behalf of the Internet Services Providers and Connectivity Providers Constituency (ISPCP) – to provide answers to the “Questions for the community” as input for further deliberations.

The constituency conducted an extensive discussion during the constituency day in Singapore with following-up on the mailing list. We’re prepared to further contribute to the CWG proposal.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben
ISPCP vicechair