ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Proposed Modification of GNSO PDP Manual to Address the Suspension of a PDP

  • To: "ispcp@xxxxxxxxx" <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] Proposed Modification of GNSO PDP Manual to Address the Suspension of a PDP
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 09:33:38 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all,

i was reviewing this proposal today and realized that it would have been helpful when we were deciding to suspend the DSSA last December.  as it was, we went ahead and suspended it on our own, without checking back with our respective ACs and SOs.  having a more formal process would have given us the opportunity to bring broader attention to that decision.

so i could either write a personal comment of support as co-chair of that working group, or i could write one for us and use that as an example.  i'm not envisioning a really long comment, just an expression of support.

thoughts?

mikey

Begin forwarded message:

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)