ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] WG: Draft of Weekend GNSO Council Schedule

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] WG: Draft of Weekend GNSO Council Schedule
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:22:07 +0200
  • Accept-language: de-DE
  • Acceptlanguage: de-DE
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First draft FYI

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich

________________________________
Von: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Neuman, Jeff
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2012 07:54
An: GNSO Council List
Betreff: [council] Draft of Weekend GNSO Council Schedule

All,

Attached is a very preliminary draft of the proposed weekend schedule for the GNSO in Prague.  I have to tell you that this process has been very frustrating in that I do not have confirmation from certain ICANN staff of their availability for some of these meetings despite repeated attempts to lock them down.  Apparently there are other activities scheduled for the ICANN Board during the weekend that also ties up a significant amount of staff.

That said, I have included slots for a meeting with the new ICANN CEO (which is a hope and not anything that has been confirmed) as well as a new TLD session where I have asked Kurt, John, Akram and Xavier to attend.  This too has not been confirmed.  There are still a couple of other things I need to fit in, but I cant do so until certain things are locked in with ICANN staff.  We will discuss during the Council meeting later on today.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs
46000 Center Oak Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 / jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>  / www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>