ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] SECRETARIAT: New ISPCP Member

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] SECRETARIAT: New ISPCP Member
  • From: "Mark McFadden" <mcfadden@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:10:08 -0500
  • Cc: <glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet Service Provider and Connectivity Provider Constituency

Generic Names Supporting Organization

Please join with me in officially welcoming the newest member of the

ISPCP Constituency: the Arab Regional ISP's Association (ARISPA).

ARISPA is represented by its chairman: Mr. Mohamad Feras Bakour and is

now a participant on the ISPCP mailing list.

More information about ARISPA can be found at its website:

http://www.arispa.org

On behalf of all of the ISPs working in ICANN, please join me in

Welcoming ARISPA to the ISPCP Constituency!

Mark McFadden

Secretariat, ISPCP Constituency