ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] {Secretariat] - Inviation to comment on Verisign Settlement

  • To: ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ispcp] {Secretariat] - Inviation to comment on Verisign Settlement
  • From: Mark McFadden <mcf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:57:57 -0600
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ISPCP members:

In preparation for the ISPCP making a statement on the proposed Verisign settlement, please consider making comments to the ISPCP mailing list. We encourage everyone to make comments that will be helpful in developing a position statement from the ISPCP community.

This discussion will also take place at the ISPCP Constituency meeting on Thursday, 1 December 2005. Our constituency meeting is at 1430 on that Thursday in room Oak 1.

The proposed settlement papers are available at this URL:
http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/verisign/settlement-agreements.htm

The October 24th statement of the ICANN Board is available at this URL:
http://www.icann.org/minutes/resolutions-24oct05.htm

The ICANN announcement on extending the comment period is available at this URL:
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-10nov05.htm

Recent clarifications on the settlement have been posted by ICANN staff at this URL:
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-21nov05.htm

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Vancouver. Please take a moment and forward any comments you might have about the proposed Verisign agreement directly to the list.

mark
--

Mark McFadden
Secretariat