ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] WSIS WG Statement

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] WSIS WG Statement
  • From: <tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:03:39 -0000
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All

As most of you are aware I have been working as part of the ICANN ad hoc
group on WSIS.  At recent ICANN meetings we have organised a number of
events to raise awareness and understanding of the WSIS process and how
it could impact ICANN related activities. Another event has been
arranged for Mar del Plata (see timetable of events for details).

In addition it is planned to publish the attached draft resolution
Resolution and covering note. If any of you have any concerns or
comments on the draft could you please get back to me ASAP. Tomorrow
evening the WSIS Working Group members will hold a conference call, so
comments received in advance of that would be particularly helpful.

Regards

Tony

Tony Holmes

BT Group