ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] ISPCP Conference call with ICANN Management

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] ISPCP Conference call with ICANN Management
  • From: "Mark McFadden" <mcf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:50:59 -0600
  • Cc: "Mark McFadden" <mcfadden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <olivier.muron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All:

I'm trying to reschedule a teleconference with ICANN Management on the topic
of the Strategic Plan.  Scheduling has been a problem, but I was hoping to
propose a pair of dates to ICANN staff.  Here's what I'm asking:

In the next three weeks are there times that are absolutely impossible for
you?  If so, send those on to me and I'll work around them.  Otherwise, I'm
going to send a note to ICANN proposing a pair of possible times.

Thanks!

Mark

Mark McFadden
Secretariat - Internet Service Provider and Connectivity Provider
Constituency
gNSO - ICANN
mcf@xxxxxxx