ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

Re: [ispcp] SECRETARIAT: ISPCP Constituency Activity on new TLDs

  • To: <mcf@xxxxxxx>, <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ispcp] SECRETARIAT: ISPCP Constituency Activity on new TLDs
  • From: "Antonio Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:08:55 -0300
  • Cc: "'Barbara Roseman'" <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>, "Paul Twomey" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark,

I have just forwarded an e-mail from the .coop registry
asking for help.

I would also like to suggest that we invite major mail client
software providers such as Microsoft to participate in the
working group (MSN), since I talked to Paul Twomey in
Montevideo on this and he agreed this was a good idea.

Regards

Tony Harris