ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Fwd: GNSO Policy & Implementation

  • To: ispcp@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ispcp] Fwd: GNSO Policy & Implementation
  • From: Greg Ruth <greg_ruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 05:53:39 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a request we have received from a consultant hired by the
ICANN staff for our constituency's input concerning ICANN's Policy
Development Process.  The executive committee will develop a draft
response and distribute that to the constituency members for comment
before sending it back to Ms. Williams.