[ga] Suspension for one month

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Suspension for one month
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 07:23:50 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As List Monitor and Chair I hereby suspend the posting privileges of Jeff Williams for a period of one month. This decision is not taken lightly. It is not taken on a single post. It is not taken on a single violation of grounds or provisions.

  The action is taken on the totality of this posters posts over the last month. Clear grounds include but are not limited to posting limits violations, threats of legal action, disruptive posting, direct insults and a clear intent to discourage other participants from exercising their rights to post, in a peaceful fashion. I am also mindful of a stated intent to continue this disruptive posting. Activity and sanctions on other ICANN lists were also noted.

  The worst and yet perhaps not technically a violation is the constant placing of the GA, the GNSO and ICANN and their members in disrepute and a bad light, with absolutely no discernible benefit to anyone.

  The appeal time begins now and any and all appeals should be addressed to me personally and not the GA list. You may appeal as much as you please but the Chair will only entertain three emails on the subject. All of such correspondence shall be understood to be available for public viewing, it will not be private.

Got a little couch potato?