[ga] New List Monitor
- To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] New List Monitor
- From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 06:43:54 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=MToZTkiWOCLakshHuXDLSjOnlgp0rJoomYlz/3Z+2eidwgqZqiVmpfIG2mlsq1fIAnA6mdHthet37Cgwk0+sEGoywzWeg20H0W/ZbHx9dAgMI9YIUjjdTTgUC5OBv8H/7/MRRS0kxj2HFG3iCrR8RvvJZO8Xmbf5Vtgj01Q7eOY=;
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pursuant to our rules the chair may appoint monitor(s). We have one fantastic monitor. Joe has served well with tied hands. And I hope he will consider continuing to serve for a long time to come. He is first and foremost looking out for the interests of the GA. Yet never forgetting our duty to honor free speech.
I am appointing myself as the other monitor. Factors have arisen that require two list monitors. Sometimes decision must be made that attract much controversy and it is better we keep the lead monitor unsullied.
Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer activities for kids.