Re: [ga] Strategic Plan Consultation

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Strategic Plan Consultation
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 16:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am of the opinion that #3 is where we should start. Also I think we should be frank and say "for the GA" when answering the questions.

  I believe that finding a balance between the bottom dwelling registrants and individual users/consumers and the high rolling Business concerns is the most basic elemental goal that ICANN should have.

  These are the four questions put to RyC:

  !. What are the major foactors that will affect the DNS over the next three to five years?

  2. What are the major issues facing ICANN over the next three to five years?

  3.  What are the most important issues for the ICANN community to discuss over the next three to five years?

  4.  What should be ICANN's priorities for the next three years?

Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  The Registry Constituency has submitted some very
well-considered remarks: see
http://forum.icann.org/lists/stratplan-2008/msg00009.html

After some deliberation the GA should consider sending
through its own statement.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

Got a little couch potato?