From: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Hugh Dierker
Sent: 21 August 2007 21:58
To: Prophet Partners Inc.; ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ga] Amendment to List Rules

Dear All,

This is at first great proofreading by Ted and then great farsightedness. In
fact in some orgs having to do with 501 (c) 3 work they omit this and are in
a world of hurt when it comes up.

Since I find no prohibition to amending whenever we choose I think promptly
upon error recognition is the best policy.

It does not worry me in any regard that we do this while awaiting response
by members of the Council.

Thanks again Ted.

Eric
as Chair

"Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As per the Chair's request on August 18th, this will be posted again
tomorrow.

Now that the GA has officially adopted the GA List Rules, I motion that we
amend the GA List Rules to:

1 - correct the typos with email addresses containing @dnso.org and
@gnso.org and replace them with @gnso.icann.org
2 - clarify that prohibition of legal threats is solely directed at personal
attacks against other GA members and expressly omits discussion of lawsuits
pertaining to GA business. Such discussion would not constitute a violation
of the GA List Rules.

I am not a lawyer and these are only my personal opinions. If you require
legal advice, you should seek qualified legal counsel.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
 <http://www.prophetpartners.com/> http://www.ProphetPartners.com
 <http://www.premium-domain-names.com/> http://www.Premium-Domain-Names.com

  _____

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48253/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC>
in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.