Re: [ga] Voting on the rules, Regarding: 5. VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANTS

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Voting on the rules, Regarding: 5. VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANTS
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 02:21:44 -0700
  • Cc: icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, icann staff <icann-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, "Icann Atty. john jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx" <john.jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, jkneuer@xxxxxxxxxxxx, mbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx, dmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Suszanne Sene <ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mr.Dierker and all,

Regarding: 5. VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANTS

 As you know, in the state of Calif.  requesting a copy of
a persons drivers lic. for any non criminal investigation is
against Calif. law.  In Texas, my home state, this is also
so.  It is also a violation in Texas to transmit a copy your
or anyone elses drivers lic. to anyone other than a law
enforcement officer, or without cerification.  As I am a
reserve Texas State law enforcement officer, I am duty
bound to report this proposed rule as a potential intent
violation of said reciprocity statutes accordingly.  I shall
do so along with a copy and/or copies of your eMails in
this regard tomorrow, as I am required to do along with a
signed complaint accordingly.

  As ICANN is a Calif. Corp. not a club as you have
contended, although ICANN may behaive like a club
much of the time, I strongly recomend this rule either
be struck entirely or significantly amended removing
any and all language regarding Drivers Lic. copies
being sent to unknown individuals, non certified/licensed
and/or non law enforcment officers properly certified for
verification of such or similar documents.  As a
suggestion only, FOIA requests for certain verification
documentation is the better way to go here.

And btw, I have seen several eMail addresses along
with several eMails which I have in my archives
with your name associated with many different
eMail address.
To wit: "Eric  Dierker (Now chief of VN global marketing)"
<cis@xxxxxxxxx>
Eric Dierker <Eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
eric Dierker #2 <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
eric Dierker #3 <eric@xxxxxxxxx>
"Dr. Eric Dierker" <ericdierker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Of course, if you wish to withdraw the language regarding
drivers lic. information, I shall withdraw and/or postpone my
report and complaint accordingly.

  Given the poor language of this proposed rule I cannot
legally challenge anyone effectively. As such, it seems
a rather moronic rule as there are as I have already
stated, several other more effective, safe, and non
obtrusive methods by which this can be reasonably
accomplished, (see archives starting 2002 forward ).

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    The final rules are posted at;
> http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRules5.htm
>   or
>   http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRules5.txt
>
>   Refer to them as List Rules - Draft 5 for vote.
>
>   Continuing during the next five days I will post this notice that
> the rules will be voted on in public on the list by a yes or no vote.
> Dates of voting will be Aug 12 - 14. We have no booth. Only members
> will be entitled to vote. We will lose voters due to the public nature
> of list voting. Some of these will be due to their positions and that
> is just the way it is at this time. It will be important for those
> with the courage and ability to render a vote to do so. Clearly the
> higher the participation the higher the credibility of this list
> forum.
>
>   Eric

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827