Fwd: [ga] List Rules, Truth of Representations

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fwd: [ga] List Rules, Truth of Representations
  • From: "Joshua Brady" <somitho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 13:46:09 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=T7y8sA8h8NGh8rjsW3ScbsKIIhWkrZq/hfWaEgn1J8aw7TSrWqRyZOj4an3E3ya+vfORMK/SRl1zQEKhTtmYGCiIBE6IerTDVOpc2sCFdnNyTDjoUpQ6x7AvQYEbRbKOsNRyOPVsSK0Y2irMwXINh4cgvBptiOTv8lRyBmzn4uc=