[ga] GA Objectives

  • To: "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] GA Objectives
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:57:09 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All

In updating the latest version of the list rules according to the comments
received, I was wondering whether we should include a few words wrt the
objectives of the forum within the Introduction.  I came up with the
following (please feel free to expand/disagree/write your own):

----

Objectives

The primary objectives of the General Assembly mailing list are as follows:

- to ascertain and represent the consensual views of the ordinary citizen as
a collective as pertaining to the business of the GNSO and ICANN

- to identify opportunities to increase communication and effectiveness of
the General Assembly within the GNSO and ICANN

----

Let me know your thoughts asap.

Debbie Garside
Managing Director